Sun Chemical Tour & Luncheon
PAC, Packaging Consortium is helping host a visit to the Sun Chemical facility in Brampton, Ontario on November 10, 2015.
October 22, 2015
by Canadian Packaging staff
Who wants to stand out on shelf? You do.
Join the PAC, Packaging Consortium as it visits Sun Chemical’s Brampton, Ont, facility on November 10, 2015.
The session will highlight how Sun Chemical can help customers stand out on shelf through product innovation and will conclude with a plant tour of their premier facility.
- Review current trends shaping buying behavior and how Insight Leads to Innovation;
- How to transform packaging with inks, coatings and HD Plates;
- Plant tour
Make plans to join the PAC, Packaging Consortium and Sun Chemical and learn how you can create impactful packaging with Insight and Innovation.
– Sun Chemical’s facility is a solvent-based manufacturer of printing inks and no pictures will be allowed and cell phones must be left in the conference room prior to the plant tour.
– Hosting companies have the right to allow or deny participation.
– Safety shoes or flat, closed-toe shoes are required.
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
9:30 a.m. – Registration
10:00 a.m. – Presentation
11:00 a.m. – Tour
12:00 p.m. – Lunch (offsite)
10 West Drive, Brampton
154 West Drive, Brampton
PAC members – $70 + HST
Non members – $100 + HS
Register – click HERE
Contact for more information
PAC, Packaging Consortium