PMMI membership hits new highs
By Canadian Packaging staffGeneral Aptar Group Bedford Industries DJS Systems Inc. Euchner-USA Foth Production Solutions LLC Joyce/Dayton NOWOFOL Kunststoffprodukte GmbH Co KG Performance Feeders PMMI Polytainers Precision Torque Control Preco Preform Solutions Presto Tape Process Equipment and Controls Processing Technologies Int'l (PTi Extruders) Rapak Red Lion Controls Ronchi America Rovema Sardee Industries Taghleef Industries Inc. The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies The Blodgett Company Thompson Scale Company Volumetric Technologies
Twenty-four new companies join PMMI, bringing membership total to 761.
RESTON, VA—PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, has reached a record 761 member companies, after the approval of 24 new member companies—including one Canadian company, Polytainers, at its Annual Meeting September 19–21, 2016 in Milwaukee, WI.
“One of our missions this year was a sustained effort to attract new, quality members to our rolls, and we have succeeded. This diverse group continues to strengthen PMMI as an organization,” says PMMI membership committee chair Jake Garvey, director of OEM sales at the Garvey Corporation.
PMMI’s new members are:
- DJS Systems Inc., Homer, MI;
- Foth Production Solutions LLC, De Pere, WI;
- Performance Feeders, Inc., Oldsmar, FL
- Preco, Inc., Somerset, WI;
- Process Equipment and Controls, Covington, GA;
- Processing Technologies Int’l (PTi Extruders), Aurora, IL;
- Rapak, Romeoville, IL;
- Ronchi America, LLC, Hiram, GA;
- Rovema, Norcross, GA;
- Sardee Industries, Inc., Lisle, IL;
- The Blodgett Company, Houston, TX;
- Thompson Scale Company, Houston, TX;
- Volumetric Technologies, Hampton, MN;
- Aptar Group, Crystal Lake, IL;
- Bedford Industries, Worthington, MN;
- NOWOFOL Kunststoffprodukte GmbH Co KG, Bavaria, Germany ;
- Polytainers, Toronto, Canada;
- Preform Solutions, Inc., Sioux Falls, SD
- Presto Tape, Bensalem, PA;
- Taghleef Industries Inc., Newark, DE
- Euchner-USA, East Syracuse, NY
- Joyce/Dayton, Kettering, OH
- Precision Torque Control, Inc., Midland, MI;
- Red Lion Controls, York, PA
PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, represents the voice of more than 750 North American manufacturers of equipment, components and materials for processing and packaging. The association works to advance a variety of industries by connecting consumer goods companies with manufacturing solutions through the world class PACK EXPO portfolio of trade shows, leading trade media and a wide range of resources to empower our members. The PACK EXPO trade shows unite the world of processing and packaging to advance the industries they serve: PACK EXPO International, PACK EXPO Las Vegas, Pharma EXPO, PACK EXPO East, EXPO PACK México, EXPO PACK Guadalajara and ProFood Tech, launching in April 2017. PMMI Media Group connects manufacturers to the latest solutions, trends and innovations in processing and packaging year-round through brands including Packaging World, Automation World, Healthcare Packaging, Contract Packaging and Packaging + Processing OEM. PMMI Business Drivers assist members in pursuing operational excellence through workforce development initiatives, deliver actionable business intelligence on economic, market and industry trends to support members’ growth strategies, and actively connect the supply chain throughout the year.
Learn more at PMMI.org and PACKEXPO.com and PMMIMediaGroup.com.