PMMI membership swells to record level
By Canadian Packaging staffGeneral AC Compacting LLC Afflink AutoCoding Systems Ltd Bergami USA Berran Industrial Group BestPack Packaging Systems C&K PROPACK CAMA USA Inc. Charter NEX Films Cold Jet CSi Palletizing EBS Ink Jet Systems USA Food Plant Engineering Fraba Inc. Genpak LLC Hindustan Adhesives Limited Holland Engineering LLC Inc. ITT LasX Industries Inc. Leibinger USA LLC Pack Expo PAK-TEC Patlite (USA) Corporation Peel Plastic Products Ltd Pester USA Inc PKD SA De CV PMMI PMMI—The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies PolyOne Corporation Precision Finishing Systems Inc. Right Stuff Equipment Schenck Process LLC Schubert North America LLC Secomea Inc. Shorewood Engineering Inc. Smith Corona Labels & Ribbons SOCAPS US Inc. Soft Robotics Storopac Tadbik Taisei Lamick USA TEBPLAST PLASTIK SAN. VE TIC. A.S. Technimark LLC Totani America UCM Holdings United Barcode Systems Universal Robots USA Volkmann Volm Companies
Nearly 50 new members welcomed into PMMI’s Spring 2017 Class growing PMMI membership to over 800 companies.
RESTON, Virginia—An industry leader in packaging for more than 80 years, PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, reached a milestone of over 800 member companies last month, after the approval of 46 new member companies at its Executive Leadership Conference held March 19-21, 2017 in Aventura, Florida.
Canadian companies joining at this time include:
- Peel Plastic Products Ltd, Brampton, Ont.
- Secomea Inc., Montreal, Que.
“Updating our membership by-laws has positioned PMMI to properly keep pace with an ever-evolving and growing marketplace through its inclusion of more industry contributors,” says PMMI senior vice-president Glen Long. “As the processing and packaging landscapes shift, this growth in member companies demonstrates our ability to adapt to the ways manufacturing and business structures are changing.”
Of the 46 new member companies, there are seven general members, 14 associate members, four component supplier members, 11 materials supplier members and 10 affiliated members.
PMMI’s new members are:
- Holland Engineering LLC, New Britain, Connecticut;
- LasX Industries Inc., White Bear Lake, Minnesota;
- PKD SA De CV, Queretaro DE Arteaga, Mexico;
- Precision Finishing Systems Inc., Wheeling, Illinois;
- Right Stuff Equipment, Denver, Colorado;
- Schenck Process LLC, Kansas City, Missouri;
- Shorewood Engineering Inc., Waconia, Minnesota
- Bergami USA, Roseto, Pennsylvania;
- BestPack Packaging Systems, Rancho Cucamonga, California;
- CAMA USA Inc., Buffalo Grove, Illinois;
- CSi Palletizing, Richmond, Virginia;
- EBS Ink Jet Systems USA, Inc., Libertyville, Illinois;
- Leibinger USA, East Troy, Wisconsin;
- Pester USA Inc., Allendale, New Jersey;
- Schubert North America LLC, Charlotte, North Carolina;
- Taisei Lamick USA, Elk Grove Village, Illinois;
- Totani America, Inc., De Pere, Wisconsin;
- United Barcode Systems, Escondido, California;
- Universal Robots USA, Inc., Ann Arbor, Michigan;
- Volkmann, Inc., Bristol, Pennsylvania;
- Volm Companies, Inc., Antigo, Wisconsin
Component Supplier Members
- Fraba Inc., Hamilton, New Jersey;
- ITT, Inc., Orchard Park, New York;
- Patlite (USA) Corporation, Torrance, California;
- Soft Robotics, Inc., Cambridge, Massachusetts
Materials Supplier Members
- C&K PROPACK, Seoul, Korea;
- Charter NEX Films, Inc., Milton, Wisconsin;
- Genpak LLC, Glens Falls, New York;
- Hindustan Adhesives Limited, New Delhi, India;
- Peel Plastic Products Ltd, Brampton, Ontario, Canada;
- PolyOne Corporation, Maryland Heights, Missouri;
- Smith Corona Labels & Ribbons, Cleveland, Ohio;
- Storopack, Cincinnati, Ohio;
- Tadbik, Fairfield, New Jersey;
- TEBPLAST PLASTIK SAN. VE TIC. A.S., Istanbul, Turkey;
- Technimark LLC, Asheboro, North Carolina
Affiliated Supplier Members
- AC Compacting LLC, North Brunswick, New Jersey;
- Afflink, LLC, Tuscaloosa, Alabama;
- AutoCoding Systems Ltd, Cheshire, United Kingdom;
- Berran Industrial Group, Inc., Akron, Ohio;
- Cold Jet, LLC, Loveland, Ohio;
- Food Plant Engineering, LLC, Cincinnati, Ohio;
- PAK-TEC, INC., Lake Wylie, South Carolina;
- Secomea Inc., Montreal, Quebec, Canada;
- SOCAPS US Inc., Atlanta, Georgia;
- UCM Holdings, LLC, Miami, Florida
For information on PMMI membership or becoming a PMMI member visit pmmi.org or contact Heather Harvey, membership manager, PMMI at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571.612.3197.
PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, represents the voice of more than 800 North American manufacturers and suppliers of equipment, components and materials as well as providers of related equipment and services to the packaging and processing industry.
PMMI holds the renowned world-class PACK EXPO portfolio of trade shows: PACK EXPO International, PACK EXPO Las Vegas, Healthcare Packaging EXPO, PACK EXPO East, EXPO PACK México, EXPO PACK Guadalajara and ProFood Tech.
Learn more at PMMI.org and Packexpo.com and PMMIMediaGroup.com.
Image above purchased via www.thinkstock.com.