- Transcontinental completes the acquisition of Ultra Flex Packaging Corp., a supplier of flexible packaging located in Brooklyn, NY. Full story HERE.
- Monteco Ltd. has acquired a controlling interest in D.S. Handling Systems Limited, a case and pallet conveyor system company, based in Orangeville, Ont. Full story HERE.
- WestRock Company has completed the acquisition of SP Fiber Holdings, Inc., a producer of recycled containerboard, kraft and bag paper, and newsprint. Through this transaction, WestRock has acquired mills located in Dublin, Georgia, and Newberg, Oregon that produce lightweight recycled containerboard and kraft and bag paper for end use in consumer and corrugated packaging. More information on Westrock at www.westrock.com.
- Graphic Packaging Holding Company, a leading global provider of packaging solutions to food, beverage and other consumer products companies, says its wholly-owned subsidiary, Graphic Packaging International, Inc., has acquired the converting assets of Staunton, VA-based Carded Graphics, an award winning printed folding carton producer with a strong regional position in the food, craft beer and other consumer product markets. More information on Graphic Packaging at www.graphicpkg.com.
- SGK‘s Matthews brand solutions flexographic business is rebranded as Schawk. Full story HERE.
Image from http://www.thinkstockphotos.ca/