MARS Advertising readies for agency growth
Leading shopper marketing agency continues rapid expansion by adding talent and promoting from within to drive future success of the organization.
Soutfield, Mich.—Following a year of solid growth, expanding its portfolio of high profile clients and forging strategic partnerships to further advance its capabilities, MARS Advertising Inc. announces numerous additions and promotions to its team of talented shopper marketing experts.
“MARS is always keeping a pulse on the industry’s top performers in an effort to build upon our existing talented staff,” said Ken Barnett, Global CEO of MARS. “We are excited to welcome these new Martians to our team and look forward to leveraging their collective knowledge and expertise to support future success of the agency as well as our clients evolving needs.”
- Scott Reid is joining the MARS Detroit office from the Toronto office as the new executive creative director and will also be part of the creative leadership team where he will work with clients like Chobani, Campbell Soup Company and Pepperidge Farm. Previously, he led the MARS Toronto Office and oversaw the creative product for clients including Truvia, Shopper’s Drug Mart and Canadian Tire.
- Theresa Lyons is assuming leadership of the MARS retail consultancy as senior vice president. Prior to this role, Theresa served as VP, strategic planning and has 20 years of experience working with companies like Nestlé USA, Abbott Nutrition and The Clorox Company.
- William Rozek will join the company as chief financial officer and a member of its executive leadership team to continue the company’s trend of rapid expansion and financial success. Prior to joining MARS, Rozek held the CFO position at Budco Inc.
- Craig Tokusato, the former senior vice president of marketing and category business team leader for Diamond Foods, Inc. and strategic business unit leader for The Clorox Company, will be joining the team as a marketing consultant, focusing on development of a comprehensive e-commerce strategy in collaboration with MARS’ digital team.
- Lisa Golloher the previous director of strategic planning at TracyLocke, where she worked with brands and retailers like Dick’s Sporting Goods, Pepsi, MillerCoors and Nike, will assume the role of MARS’ director of strategic planning in the New York City office. As a key member of the agency team, she will collaborate with the client leadership, retail consultancy and creative teams to develop a framework for strategic solutions and nurture positive relationships with clients.
- Lisa Bradley-Mitchell’s vast experience in individual and group coaching and leadership development at organizations like Xerox and MetLife will be crucial in her role of managing the strategy, design, and implementation of a new training curriculum and development program that will benefit all MARS’ employees as the company’s new director of people & culture.
For more than 40 years, MARS Advertising has been at the forefront of the shopper marketing industry driving growth for the business, clients and its community. With the addition and promotion of these highly creative and strategic team members, the company will continue to innovate and inspire change with ideas and campaigns that sustain profitable growth. MARS is proudly certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the largest third-party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the U.S. MARS has 11 office locations throughout North America and the United Kingdom with more than 300 employees.
For more information about MARS, visit www.marsusa.com.