Are your key teams motivated and focused to make your company a success?
By Canadian Packaging StaffGeneral job hunt Wally Petrac
30-year packaging veteran has the tools to move your company in the right direction.
Wally Petrac, a longtime PAC—The Packaging Association (now Packaging Consortium) board member with over 30-years experience in the corrugated packaging and point-of-purchase industry, is currently exploring opportunities to deliver his unique blend of motivational Sales, Marketing & Creative Management expertise.
The personable Wally Petrac possesses an exciting skill set, including:
- Unique and extensive experience in managing, training and motivating Sales and Creative Design teams;
- Inspirational management approach;
- B2B Marketing;
- Strategic and innovative problem solving skills targeting profitable value added Sales growth;
- Client and process focused;
- Exceptional inter-personal, written communication and presentation skills
His in-depth and extensive knowledge includes:
- Retail specifications, design, printing, technical packaging and P.O.P. (point-of-purchase) merchandising;
- Retail Ready Packaging;
Any company looking to take their business to another level should not hesitate to contact Wally Petrac at: