Jobs: Sales Professional
VC999 Packaging Systems, Canada
VC999 is seeking a Sales Professional who can demonstrate the necessary abilities and personal
To plan and carry out all sales activities for assigned accounts or regions.
Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of product and service delivery.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Generate and qualify leads;
- Source and develop client referrals;
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies;
- Schedule sales activity;
- Develop and maintain a customer database;
- Develop and maintain sales and promotional materials;
- Plan and conduct direct marketing activities;
- Make sales calls to new and existing clients;
- Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients;
- Negotiate with clients;
- Develop sales proposals;
- Prepare and present sales contracts;
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports;
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person;
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships;
- Follow up on sales activity;
- Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management;
- Carry out market research and surveys;
- Participate in sales events;
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development.
Education and Experience
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications;
- Knowledge of principles and practices of sales;
- Knowledge of customer service principles;
- Knowledge of basic business principles;
- Experience in sales, ideally in the Food Industry;
- Experience in making presentations;
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
- Verbal and written communication;
- Negotiation skills
- Resilience and tenacity;
- Stress tolerance;
- Goal driven
Apply via e-mail at Sales@VC999.com.
Image purchased via www.thinkstock.com.