Combining horizontal wrapping and vertical bagging in one state-of-the-art new machine offering multi-functional use.
June 10, 2013
by Canadian Packaging Staff
WeighPack Systems Inc. introduces the Breezy Bagger, a compact machine designed and built with a tilting function that allows users to pack, wrap and bag many type of products both vertically and horizontally.
Designed specifically to package all types of shaped products into either a laminated or polyethylene material, this new bagger is easy to use, is very flexible and extremely versatile.
The Breezy Bagger offers many technological benefits:
- The unique pivoting function allows the machine to tilt from a horizontal position to almost vertical;
- The product being wrapped or bagged can be hand loaded or fed automatically with many types of ancillary machines and methods;
- The bag width and length are fully adjustable with no change parts and no forming shoulder and tube;
- The hand crank adjustment for pack width can adjust from two-inches wide to almost 12-inches;
- The bag length can vary from two- to 36 inches in length;
- Has a length-sensing detection and operational logic.
The Breezy Bagger can cycle and produce up to 30 packs per minute and is relatively inexpensive.
For more information, visit www.weighpack.com or call 1-888-934-4472.