Eagle Packaging Machinery LLC of Miami, FL, has a new BOXXER case erector-loader-sealer system—an automated solution that combines both case erecting and product loading.
Designed to help increase productivity and lower labor costs, this automated solutions system is able to meet various different pack patterns.
How it works:
- Product enters the BOXXER through an in-feed conveyor;
- Once in the machine, the product is then stacked according to the pack pattern that has been chosen by the operator;
- While product is being stacked, a knock-down case is being pulled from a hopper and formed;
- After the case has been erected and the pack pattern has been met, the product is then loaded with a servo driven mechanism into the top, bottom, or side of the case;
- The case then passes through a set of side powered side belt conveyors;
- During this process glue or tape (at the operator’s discretion) is applied in order to seal the case;
- The case then moves along to the next station where the flaps are compressed and sealed;
- Finally, the case exits the machine through an exit belt conveyor.
The Eagle Packaging Machinery design provides an all-in-one machine that allows operators full control of their erecting, loading, and sealing process. This automated solutions system operates with accuracy and precision while allowing operators to decrease their carbon footprint.
For more information, visit www.eaglepm.com or call 305-622-4070.