Easy palletizing with collaborative robot
The use of a collaborative robot significantly reduces the footprint by over 50-percent
September 30, 2019
The standardized palletizing cell from FlexLink is compact, quick to install and easy to configure.
The use of a collaborative robot significantly reduces the footprint, by over 50% compared to cells with industrial robots.
A fence system or cage is not needed and operators can safely work side-by-side with the robot. The solution permits continuous operations, the operator can easily remove one complete pallet without stopping the collaborative robot.
The operating cost is low, with a two-in-one power supply of 110V and 230V. An internal vacuum pump is included which makes it possible to effortlessly move the palletizing cell, no external air supply is needed. The smart design with quick connectors contributes to a fast and
Easy palletizing with collaborative robot easy installation in only a few hours. A tablet application with intuitive interface ensure easy layer configuration, without any need for complicated robot programming.
• Collaborative and continuous operations
• No fence system needed
• Modular, easy to move
• Fast ROI and low operating cost
• Quiet, 68.9 dB(A) in production
• Easy to install and configure
• Fast delivery and global support
• Easy line design and simulation with FlexLink Design tool
• Four standard configurations of infeed conveyor (left, center-left, center-right or right)
• Conveyor lengths: 1.5 | 2.1 | 2.7 m
• Height adjustable pedestal to reach layers up to 1.9 m (depends on the pallet pattern and case dimensions)
• Layer configuration tablet application for Android devices. Possible to run several cells from one tablet
• Docking station for easy installation and reallocation
• Single pick
• Capacity: Up to 8 boxes per minute
• Height adjustable support legs: 700, 744, 774,
818 and 862 mm
• One electrical cabinet for conveyor and robot
• Carton weight: up to 8 kg
• Pallet height: max. 1.9 m (with adjustable pedestal option)
• Power supply: 110 VAC / 230 VAC
• Max. 1200 VA
• Single phase, 50/60 Hz