See what awaits you this November at PROCESS EXPO
By Messe Frankfurt Inc.General
If there is one thing we have all learned from these unprecedented times, is the importance of face-to-face interaction and we are elated that this November 2-5 we will be able to get together in-person at PROCESS EXPO. Hosting more than 300+ exhibiting companies, we have put various health and safety procedures in place to facilitate a clean, business networking environment. In addition to the in-booth demonstrations, there are several exciting features happening across the show floor. Keep reading to find out more on all things PROCESS EXPO.
We look forward to seeing you. Find out more about what awaits you.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Like most of you, we are eagerly awaiting the opportunity to get together face-to-face, but doing so safely is our main priority. With this in mind, we are implementing health and safety procedures on the show floor and inside the educational rooms that are in line with the building, federal, state, and local mandates.
- Masks are required indoors, regardless of vaccination status, as mandated by the City of Chicago and the McCormick Place Convention Center
- Registration setup is designed with low to no contact
- Exhibition halls include generous open spaces to practice social distancing when possible
We will continue to monitor the federal, state, local, and building mandates and make adjustments as needed.
LEARN AND LEAD
- PE University offers a comprehensive line-up of diverse classes imparting defined solutions that translate into driving growth and efficiencies for your plant. A journey of learning, inspiration and insight ushered in by the industry’s top experts. View the complete schedule.
- Food for Thought, hosted on the show floor, is a dynamic program, including the Food Safety Summit and Cannabis sessions sponsored by BNP. Participate in a smaller and more intimate session focused on fostering interaction and peer-to-peer learning. These informative sessions provide a refreshing take on innovation, sustainability, technology, and safety. Check out the full schedule.
Since our last edition in 2019, our industry has been evolving. Advancements have been developed; innovative technology is being implemented; and new processes are emerging.
This November you can see it all — LIVE! PROCESS EXPO is the ONLY event with fully functional production lines on the show floor for your viewing. Inspect the latest equipment while each participating company shares how you can incorporate the machinery into your plant.
- Meat Production Line — An automated meatball line that starts with raw product to be ground, formed, processed, cooked, frozen and inspected before moving on to being packaged for the consumer.
- Bakery Production Line — Creating gluten-free rolls beginning at the mixer, the introduction of gluten-free ingredients, all the way through to final packaging. This automated line will include the latest technologies in mixing, depositing, baking, freezing, inspecting and packaging.
- Prepared Foods Production Line — Walking attendees through the process of developing a plant-based chicken nugget while demonstrating and explaining the complexities of each step.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Admission fees will be going up soon. Register now to ensure that you get the best price for entry into the nation’s leading event serving the food and beverage processing and packaging industry.
To support our health and safety initiatives and low contact registration, we are asking for all visitors to be pre-registered before coming onsite. Remember, your admission fee entitles you to access onto the expo hall floor, all Food for Thought educational sessions, up-close viewing of three fully-functional production lines, and all networking activities.
Visit Anritsu at South Building Booth 11041 to see why manufacturers worldwide rely on Anritsu’s contaminant detection and quality inspection equipment. We will show you our X-Ray systems, Metal Detectors, Checkweighers and Combination systems that are trusted for exceptional performance and proven reliability. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to talk to us about the outstanding service and support Anritsu provides.
You can also see Anritsu equipment as part of the Meat Production line. This interactive, fully functioning line will be running throughout the show, providing a great opportunity to see our technology In action.
INDUSTRY PARTNERS AND SUPPORTERS
PROCESS EXPO is supported by countless organizations and publications as we prepare to bring together the food & beverage processing and packaging industry for the 2021 edition.