Early-bird registration deadline for CPMA 2023 is fast approaching
By The Canadian Produce Marketing AssociationGeneral
Feb. 27, 2023 (Ottawa, Ont.) – Early-bird registration for the 2023 CPMA Convention and Trade Show (CPMA 2023), taking place April 25-27 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, closes on March 3.
Industry members are encouraged to take advantage of the reduced rate to register as full delegates and save. Attendees who purchase full-delegate passes have access to all that the event has to offer, including:
- A sold-out trade-show floor with over 600 booths representing more than 270 companies
- A keynote address from Josh Linkner, a world-renowned expert on innovation, disruption, and hyper-growth leadership
- Entertaining social and networking evenings, such as the Chair’s Welcome Reception, the After-Party, and the Annual Banquet
- Business sessions and learning lounges where experts will share insights on important topics impacting our industry
- New Product Showcase where the most innovative products in the produce industry will be on display, and more
CPMA’s annual Convention and Trade Show is Canada’s largest event entirely dedicated to the fresh-fruits and vegetable industry. Each year, the show attracts international participants representing the entire fresh-produce supply chain.
Online registration will remain open after the March 3 early-bird registration deadline. More information about the event is available on the CPMA convention website.
About the Canadian Produce Marketing Association (CPMA)
Based in Ottawa, Ontario, CPMA is a not-for-profit organization that represents a diverse membership made up of every segment of the produce-industry supply chain who are responsible for 90 per cent of the fresh-fruit and vegetable sales in Canada. CPMA is fortunate to represent a sector that is both a significant economic driver for communities and that also improves the health and productivity of Canadians.