CPMA Celebrating 10th Year of Passion for Produce Program
The PFP program was launched to support the talent development and retention efforts of member companies
March 11, 2019
The Canadian Produce Marketing Association (CPMA) is delighted to announce the participants for the 2019 Passion for Produce (PFP) Program in Montreal. The PFP program was launched by CPMA in 2010 to support the talent development and retention efforts of our member companies. CPMA members can nominate rising stars to take part in this opportunity to accelerate their professional development through a unique mentoring experience at the annual CPMA Convention and Trade Show. This year marks the 10th edition of the Passion for Produce program.
“The Passion for Produce program is an excellent career building block for young emerging leaders in the fresh produce business. We’re proud to be celebrating the 10th year of PFP this year in Montreal,” said Ron Lemaire, President, CPMA. “As the program continues to grow, so do the participants’ careers, and it’s very inspiring to see their progress and success as their passion takes them to new levels in our industry.”
Over the three days of the CPMA Convention and Trade Show, PFP candidates connect with industry leaders and mentors, and participate in off-site tours, interactive sessions, networking events and more, to learn all they can about the fresh produce industry in Canada. PFP candidates gain knowledge through first-hand experiences, discussions and networking that empowers them to return to work with an enriched understanding and renewed enthusiasm for the produce industry. Candidates develop lasting relationships with mentors, fellow candidates, and other industry leaders that will guide them through their careers.
CPMA is proud to introduce the 2019 PFP participants:
- Kara Badder, NatureFresh Farms Inc.
- Danny Boileau, Jean-Yves Boileau et Fils / QPMA
- Armando Devora, Red Sun Farms
- Arlene Henry, Metro Richelieu Inc.
- Madison Hiltz, Star Produce Ltd.
- Paula Irvine, Thomas Fresh
- Braeden Lloyd, Sliced FC Ltd. America Inc.
- Azul Meza, Fyffes North
- Amanda Moen, Vineland Research and Innovation Centre
- Kristin Murphy, Krown Produce
- Ryan Ostertag, CFP Consolidated Fruit Packers Ltd.
- Kayser Rabot, Metro Ontario Inc.
- Emma Tamlin, Two Roads Logistics
- Nick Yeatman, Longo Brothers Fruit Markets Inc.
- David Zou, Fresh Direct Produce Ltd.