Technologically perfect packaging – A seminar
PAC seminar on April 9: Innovation Trends in the Packaging Market - Winning at Retail!
March 23, 2015
by Canadian Packaging staff
Today’s competitive retail environment gets more clutter everyday making it difficult for brands to stand out and convey their messaging to consumers. This is compounded with the ever increasing tech savvy consumer who relies on smart technology to shop.
Join PAC Packaging Consortium to learn how cutting edge technology in enhanced packaging can help your brand cut through the noise on shelf and connect with your target consumer.
James Lee, director of technology and innovation, Jones Packaging
• Touchcode – consumer engagement and product security applications;
• Next generation compliance cards self-medication compliance a key issue with aging demographic;
• Low Migration Inks – consumers and brand owners becoming more concerned / discriminating about product safety.
Adam Warner, vice-president of information technology and business development, AIIM Group of Companies
• The value of augmented reality (AR) in the packaging industry
Brett Stegmaier, product/business development, Spectrol Inc.
• Advanced shrink sleeve decoration capabilities and the value that it brings to the world of micro breweries
• See what can be brought to the exciting new emerging markets of micro breweries and others.
Thursday, April 9, 2015
11:30am – Registration and lunch
12:15 pm – Opening Comments
12:30 pm – James Lee, Jones Packaging
1:00 pm – Adam Warner, AIIM Group
1:20 pm – 1:40 pm – Break
1:40 pm – Brett Stegmaier, Spectrol Inc.
2:00 pm – 2:30 pm – Q&A
2:30 pm – Adjournment
Mississauga Convention Centre
75 Derry Road West
Mississauga, ON L5W 1G3
PAC Members: $90.00 plus HST
Non Members: $120.00 plus HST
Contact for more information:
PAC Education Manager & Event Coordinator
To register, click HERE