December 14, 2017
Plan Automation Inc.
PLAN Automation’s primary focus is in assisting clients implement quality downstream Package Automation and Food Safety Inspection Solutions. We offer comprehensive planning, organizing, procurement, and management of resources to achieve these goals.
PLAN provides this service at no expense to our clients and only benefits if we are successful within our own sponsored bids. Ultimately our process is totally transparent and provides clients with our years of packaging automation expertise for risk management and effective project execution.
NO CHARGE – What PLAN Offers Your Company:
*** PROJECT INITIATION | ANALYSIS / BID BUILDING ***
1) Co-development of URS (User Requirement Specifications) and scope of work (aka rfq) / clear definition of project – production objectives
2) Co-development of project risk analysis
3) Line Layout Mechanical Plan View Drawings | establish physical installation parameters
4) Multi-vendor sourcing | qualify vendors based on established project needs and thresholds.
5) Evaluation Matrix | full due diligence analysis of vendor capability, financial risk analysis (DB), system technological offering
*** BID EXECUTION ***
1) Centralized project financial responsibility | single purchase contract based on total vendor individual selection
2) Development of packaging specifications in association to each individual machine efficient requirements
3) Contract development including by example | late delivery penalties, efficiency guarantees, operational “cost-of-ownership” limitations