TOPSYL Can Sealer by Ecocap and Storcan
Storcan has recently started a new collaboration as an integrator with Ecocap, which has patented a system to fix a heated-sealed aluminium sheet on cans. In Europe, some customers like San Pellegrino and Coca-Cola have already integrated this into their production line.
TOPSYL was conceived to offer an extra hygiene protection for consumers and a promotion tool for corporate marketing, without interfering with the production process and processes of beverage companies.
The system consists of a machine which fixes the TOPSYL on the spool. It is a heat-sealed aluminum sheet fixed without the use of glues or any other material, for the benefit of hygiene, profitability and 100% recyclability of the materials.
- Protects the cans as soon as they are filled, safeguarding the product, the consumer and the producer,
- Stop mould and bacteria,
- Adapted to all production layouts and working on cans of any size,
- Additional space for marketing promotion on the top of the can,
- Tested for immersion in water and ice and high temperature resistance, up to 60 ° C, it is therefore possible to distribute cans in “hot” or “cold” vending machines,
- Ecological and 100% recyclable.
Click here for more images of the TOPSYL can sealer and more information on Storcan.