ORBIS intros new family of retail display pallets
By Canadian Packaging StaffGeneral Palletizing Menasha Corporation ORBIS Corporation plastic display pallets point-of-purchase display retail display pallets
All-plastic pallets make direct-to-display retail set-up efficient and attractive.
OCONOMOWOC, Wis.—ORBIS Corporation, an international manufacturer of sustainable reusable packaging and an expert in supply chain optimization, has introduced a new line of plastic display pallets that allow marketers an easy and attractive transport-to-floor solution for in-aisle or end-of-aisle displays.
These all-plastic modular display pallets are available in 24” x 24”, 24” x 48” and 48” x 48” footprints to accommodate a wide range of POP (point-of-purchase) displays and structures.
Featuring a flat, smooth surface, ORBIS all-plastic display pallets allow for easy set up in a warehouse or co-packing facility. And once they are transported to the retailer, they can be moved directly to the sales floor; ultimately providing an incredible convenience that reduced labor costs and maximizes storage space.
In addition, the ability to move from truck to the retail floor seamlessly reduces packaging waste by eliminating excessive wood pallet disposal.
Complete with contoured corners, ORBIS’ display pallets won’t damage product loads and are shopper-friendly.
Made from durable non-porous plastic, they provide efficient material handling that can withstand the constant stressors of a retail environment.
Their heavy duty, solid body construction accommodates a variety of load sizes and weights, and come in a variety of footprints to be utilized in a wide range of POP displays and structures.
Additional benefits include:
- Availability in 24” x 24”, 24” x 48”, and 48” x 48” pallet footprints;
- Easier for retail floor cleaning, suspending promotional and general product displays from the floor, where it is susceptible to dirt, debris and moisture;
- Easy to move as needed, when needed;
- Decreases safety liabilities while reducing product damage by eliminating sharp edges, splinters and nails present in wood alternatives;
- Clean and standardized floor layout increases consumer appeal and ease of shopping;
ORBIS Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Menasha Corporation, the third-oldest family-owned manufacturing company in the U.S. For more information, visit www.orbiscorporation.com.