Flexible Inductive Sensors with a Rotatable Head
By Carlo Gavazzi (Canada) Inc.
September 21, 2022 – Buffalo Grove, IL – Carlo Gavazzi is excited to introduce the new IRC40 Inductive Proximity Sensors. Specifically designed as a durable solution for daily indoor and outdoor applications, they ensure accurate detection of actuating parts, such as skid conveyor positioning, step detection on escalators, and material positioning on conveyor systems.
The IRC40 Series sensors are resistant to extreme operating conditions, such as exposure to a wide range of temperatures, frequent high pressure, and washdown cycles. They offer flexible adjustment and adaptability for any application due to the five-position sensing face. The sensors can be installed quickly without any tools, thanks to their push-lock system of the mounting bracket.
Main technical features include:
- Rotatable sensing face in five different positions without the need of additional tools
- Bracket with push-lock system for easy and quick mounting or replacement
- Four corner visible LEDs with diagnostic functions
- Extended sensing distance, 22 to 40 mm
- Operating temp.: -25˚C to +80˚C (-13˚F to +176˚F)
- IP68 and IP69K protection against high-pressure and high-temperature washing cycles
- 40 x 40 x 66-mm plastic housing with M12-plug
- Flush or non-flush mounting with antivalent output
The IRC40 Series Inductive Proximity Sensors are ideal for conveyor systems, production lines and escalators where you need a reliable and flexible solution. They are available from Carlo Gavazzi’s network of sales offices and distributors in the Americas, or at www.GavazziOnline.com.