Compact Low-Profile Power Supplies
November 19, 2021 – Mississauga, ON – CARLO GAVAZZI has launched the Compact Low-Profile SPMA Series Switch Mode Power Supplies, which are merely 63mm (2.5”) deep.
Designed for Industrial and Building Automation, the SPMA Series is a compact, low-profile DIN mount solution with 3 frame sizes from 17.5mm (15W) to 70mm (100W). With integrated diagnostics and protection, these products are ideal for applications that demand performance and reliability while maintaining very high efficiency. SPMA Power Supplies also come with 4kVac isolation voltage for use in electric vehicle charging stations.
Features of the SPMA Series include:
- Universal AC/DC input
- Output voltages: 5, 12, 15, and 24VDC
- Output power: 12 to 100W
- Bi-color LED for status indication
- Voltage output adjustment
- Broad operating ambient temperature range
· -30° to +70°C (-22° to 158°F)
- Very high efficiency up to 89%
- 4KVAC insulation voltage
- Essential agency certifications
· UL508, UL62368, UL1310 Class 2
· UL 121201 Class I Div 2 for hazardous locations
· CE and RoHS
- Critical output protection
· Over current (OVC)
· Over voltage (OVP)
· Short circuit (SCP)
- Optional conformal coating
The SPMA Series provides the perfect solution to improve overall performance and reliability and satisfies the demand for advanced features in a compact housing, especially where shallow panel depth is required. They are available from Carlo Gavazzi’s network of sales offices and distributors in the Americas, or at www.GavazziOnline.com.