Webinar on March 7: Biscuits Leclerc, Premium Brands Holdings, PMMI and more dissect the future of packaging automation
By Canadian PackagingGeneral
Meet our panel:
Emilie Allen Doug Alexander
Michael Butler Nick Taraborelli
Wes Garrett Nicolas Fleuriot Frank Latino
- Are packagers using machine diagnostics and downtime-prevention guides as they should?
- Cobots vs. robots.
- How are CPGs using automation to remedy plant staffing issues?
- Are CPGs comfortable with remote machine troubleshooting?
- What are the current supply-chain-influenced acceptable machine-delivery timeframes?
- What do food/drug companies prefer: basic or sophisticated automation designs?
Find out what OEM packaging-machine builders and controls/motors/robotics providers have in store for food, beverage and drug packagers.
Click here to register for the March 7 event, which starts at 11 a.m. EST.