The ground-breaking VC999 Canada
VC999 Canada building expansion project for 2015/2016.
November 16, 2015
by Canadian Packaging staff
VC999 Canada Ltd. has announced the official ground-breaking on its facility expansion at its Saint-Germain-de-Grantham, Que. headquarters.
Due to be completed in mid-Q1, 2016, this will double the usable space of the Quebec location.
Primarily the larger building will accommodate material processing, production, and storage, while adding much needed spaces for VC999 and XtraVac machine service as well as adding a new larger show room for machines.
The greatly increased capacity and capabilities provided by the new building will allow VC999, XtraPlast, and XtraVac to more efficiently and effectively serve customers.
- Construction and infrastructure completion in mid-Q1 2016;
- Doubling size to 40,000 square feet;
- Expanded material storage and converting production space for multiple new XtraPlast bag and pouch machine lines;
- Adding service capacity and capability;
- Building a larger equipment showroom for machine testing and sales.
VC999 Canada Ltd. is the Canadian subsidiary of VC999 Packaging Systems, a family-owned and headquartered in Herisau, Switzerland and recognized around the world for their engineering design and manufacturing expertise in all aspects of packaging systems. For more information on VC999 Canada Ltd., contact them at:
153 Sylvestre, Saint-Germain-de-Grantham, QC, J0C 1K0
Tel: +1 819-395-4555,
Fax: +1 819-395-6444
or visit the www.vc999.com.