Sealed Air Food Care heads to Las Vegas Pack Expo 2017
Sealed Air will showcase Cryovac packaging innovations that help address challenges with preparation, shelf-life, food safety, and cost.
September 13, 2017
by Canadian Packaging staff
CHARLOTTE, NC—Sealed Air is bringing its Cryovac packaging solutions to the Las Vegas Pack Expo 2017 trade show held at the Las Vegas Convention Center on September 23-25, 2017.
Come visit Sealed Air in Hall C-2, Booth 2041, to see a full range of innovative Cryovac packaging solutions designed to help food processors improve operational efficiency, while ensuring food safety and reducing labor, food waste, and cost.
At this year’s Pack Expo, Sealed Air Food Care division will showcase solutions that make a better way for food packaging including:
- Cryovac Onpack 3002 vertical form, fill and seal machine – in operation on the floor;
- Cryovac Vertical Pouch Packaging for more efficient distribution and storage, and safer handling and easier preparation of hot and cold foods;
- Cryovac FlexPrep an innovative system for the dispensing of sauces and condiments;
- Cryovac Darfresh on Tray, a revolutionary, vacuum-skin packaging solution for extended shelf-life of case-ready meats;
- Cryovac Grip & Tear vacuum packaging with an easy-open tab that eliminates the need for cutting tools;
- Cryovac Printing and Graphics Services that help processors and brand owners find new ways to create eye-catching yet cost-effective food packaging.
“Pack Expo is always a great show for us,” says Sealed Air North American director of marketing, fluids sector Joe Ramirez. “This year we’re looking forward to showing some of our newest packaging solutions that help processors streamline their operations and help eliminate waste like with Darfresh on Tray or the Onpack 3002. We’ll be demonstrating FlexPrep to show just how easily it can be used to dispense sauces or condiments, as a way for food processors or food service operators to offer new flavors without having to completely overhaul their menu or expand their kitchen.”
For more information, visit the Sealed Air team in Booth 2041 during Las Vegas Pack Expo 2017, or visit: https://sealedair.com/pack-expo/food-care.
About Sealed Air Corporation
Sealed Air Corporation is a knowledge-based company focused on packaging solutions that helps customers achieve sustainability goals in the face of today’s biggest social and environmental challenges. The company’s portfolio of widely-recognized brands, including Cryovac brand food packaging solutions and Bubble Wrap brand cushioning, enable a safer and less wasteful food supply chain and protect valuable goods shipped around the world. Sealed Air generated US$4.2 billion in sales in 2016 and has approximately 14,000 employees who serve customers in 117 countries. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com.