General Mills overhauls global structure
New look General Mills to have four group presidents, a global CFO and a lot fewer job positions.
December 5, 2016 By Andrew Joseph
General Mills announced on December 5, 2016, that it is overhauling its global structure, that will now include four group presidents and a new global chief financial officer, and additional moves that will affect up to 600 global positions.
The position of international chief operating officer will be eliminated.
A new global chief marketing officer will be hired, and will report to General Mills president and chief operating officer Jeff Harmening, who had himself taken on that role on July of 2016.
The Four group presidents are:
- Jon Nudi, in charge of North American retail;
- Bethany Quam, in charge of Europe and Australia;
- Christina Law, in charge of Asia and Latin America;
- Shawn O’Grady, in charge of convenience store and foodservices.
- Oliver Faujour will be in charge of the dairy strategic brand, will report to Harmening, and will work with the above four Group presidents to drive the global dairy operations;
- Implementation of a global revenue development group to report to O’Grady.