Fortress Technology releases new STEALTH metal detection system
New STEALTH metal detection system has many new advancements but is designed for simplicity.
October 7, 2011
by Canadian Packaging Staff
New from Fortress Technology Inc., comes the STEALTH featuring new advancements in metal detection solutions.
Fortress Technology, a global leader in the design, manufacture and sales of industrial metal detector systems for the food, pharmaceutical, lumber, plastic and textile industries, introduced the addition to its enduring series of PHANTOM metal detectors at the recently held PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2011 tradeshow.
The evolutionary design of the STEALTH unit offers full backwards compatibility, ensuring spare parts and upgrades are readily available for existing systems.
Features of the new STEALTH unit include:
- powerful digital signal processing (DSP) technology which provides high-speed precision detection, while ultra-sensitivity levels detect the smallest metal contaminants;
- automatic testing and calibration allow for simple operation and the true auto-balance enables recovery from large metal contaminants to avoid detector “blindness”;
- dual power/frequency facilitates automatic compensation for extreme product characteristics like metalized and non-metalized packaging;
- the product library of the STEALTH stores individual settings that can be recalled instantly to simplify product changeover;
- Quality Assurance testing on samples can be initiated on demand or by time interval;
- unique software filtering system enhances performance while minimizing false rejects;
- password configuration permits security protection for critical parameters and proprietary product information;
- sleek modular design exhibits user-friendly multi-language control panel interface and fewer product parts resulting in greater reliability;
- optional USB port enables easy metal detector updates and access to Quality Assurance reports.
For more information on the STEALTH metal detection system, contact Fortress Technology at www.fortresstechnology.com.