The Business of Water – Canadian Water Summit 2016
PAC, Packaging Consortium hosting the Canadian Water Summit 2016 on June 23 in Toronto.
Water is a critical resource for many industries and businesses. For packaged goods, food and beverage, mining, technology and manufacturing, water is part of the corporate balance sheets and water resource management is an opportunity for innovation.
Join your peers on June 23, 2016 at the Hilton Downtown Toronto at the Canadian Water Summit 2016, to hear best practices and innovations across the entire life cycle of water use and management by the major sectors of the Canadian economy.
This year’s program includes panels on water clean-tech, food and beverage, consumer goods and manufacturing, water infrastructure, and multi-sectoral partnerships.
Visit www.watersummit.ca for updates and details.
Join The Exhibitor’s Circle!
If you are a water innovator or influencer, you will want to join the movers and shakers that will be featured as part of our exhibitor’s circle. There will be 15-20 exhibit spaces available within the main conference area—integral to the food and networking breaks for organizations who are looking for product, service or brand profile. Space is limited, so book your 8’x10’ booth (comes with full registration and other benefits) today. Click HERE for details
Lots To Do For Water Summit Week
This year’s events include:
• Toronto Board of Trade VIP water roundtable and networking event (June 22 – downtown)
• Young Professionals’ and students networking pub night (June 22 – downtown)
• B2B Matchmaking with business leaders and officials from the Netherlands (June 23- Toronto Hilton)
• Water’s Next Awards dinner (June 23 – Toronto Hilton)
• Field trips, including a paddle of the Don River, tour of TRCA low impact development sites, and more! (June 24 – various locations)
• Net Zero Water for Buildings and Sites workshop (June 24 – downtown)
2016 Speakers lineup includes:
- Brenda Lucas, CWS chair, Southern Ontario Water Consortium;
- Matt Howard, director, Alliance for Water Stewardship-North America;
- Roy MacGregor, author and journalist, Globe And Mail;
- Glen Murray, Minister of the Environment and Climate Change;
- Usha Srinivasan, vice-president, Learning and Insights MaRs
Register Now for CWS 2016
Register now to join national and international thought leaders, local utilities, institutions, elected officials and top-tier business executives at the 7th annual Canadian Water Summit in Toronto, Ontario, on June 23, 2016.
- PAC Member Rate: $450.00 + HST. – Use promotional code PACCWS15;
- Public/Private Organizations – $595 + HST;
- NGOs & Academics – $400 + HST;
- Young Professionals & Students – $195 + HST
Become a Sponsor
The 2016 Canadian Water Summit organizers are now approaching partners and suppliers to engage in this year’s event. If you are interested in becoming more involved, please email: email@example.com or call 416-444-5842, ext.111
Please download the new 2016 Sponsorhip Prospectus – it has all the details on event organization, programming, attendee demographics, sponsorship levels and exhibiting too. Click HERE