ADF&PCD Paris 2019 to showcase a wide variety of product launches
Canadian PackagingGeneral Bottles ADF&PCD Conference & Exhibition ADF&PCD Paris 2019 DAPY IGEPAK Ramson Packaging Satimat France SHB GMBH Siegwerk
Over 30 companies will launch products new to the market
ADF&PCD Paris 2019 will empower packaging professionals to innovate in the new year through a strong program of product launches scheduled for the event. Over 30 companies will launch products new to the market at this year’s ADF&PCD Conference & Exhibition to be held 30 & 31 January 2019 at the Porte de Versailles, Hall 7.2.
Many of these innovators will be sharing their new products, services and solutions at their exhibition booths. A selection of companies will also speak in more detail about their launch as sessions at the Innovation & Technology Theatre. The Innovation & Technology Theatre will bring to life technologies and products that you cannot see at any other events. Another area, the Accelerator Zone, will introduce start-ups and newcomers to market.
“New product development and product innovation are the engines of the perfume, cosmetics packaging and dispensing industry. ADF&PCD is a launchpad supporting the market’s natural progress and vitality,” said Christelle Anya, ADF&PCD Paris Event Director. “Our commitment to innovation can be seen throughout the event: from the large number of product launches to the Innovation & Technology Theatre, from the Accelerator Zone promoting entrepreneurship to the Eco-Tours showcasing environmentally-friendly solutions. ADF&PCD bring the world’s best innovations to market like no other event.”
A selection of product launches to be introduced at ADF&PCD include:
- DAPY’s latest product release is packaging that turns into a permanent work of art. DAPY’s Lighted Packaging – City Packs – illuminates spirits and cosmetics packaging so that the packaging becomes a permanent home fixture, highlighting your favorite cityscape. DAPY developed fantastic customizable lighted packs targeted at the duty-free industry. A set of batteries and wrap around LEDs in the base allow the design to light up and offer a second life of the pack as a decorative lamp. Find out more at DAPY’s stand J11.
- IGEPAK, a Spanish contract filler located near the French border, has invested in the acquisition and fitting-out of a 2000 m2 plant dedicated to cosmetics activity and has now a larger and more modern filling room for the production of innovative cosmetic formulas, including Sulfates Free Shower Foam for Hair & Body, the 360° Moisturizing Body Lotion and the Moisturising Body Mousse. See this innovation for yourself on stand T10.
- Siegwerk is launching an UV ink, which has a very good behavior for de-inking on graphics paper or cardboard. This is a very unique innovative product that provides interesting features in terms of sustainability and paper recycling. Additionally, Siegwerk will introduce to the market a special conductive ink, which can be printed on packaging and scanned with a mobile phone, allowing a direct connection to a website with product information. Discover this and more on stand SP7.
- Ramson Packaging is one of the leading packaging distributors in Scandinavia with more than 25 years of experience in the industry. Ramson is launching a line of airless dispensers made from bio-material from sugar cane – they are one of the only producers of this type of product line and it will be seen first at ADF&PCD Paris 2019! Find out more at stand J21.
- Satimat France will launch printing services that allow for printing a CMYK picture in one pass printed directly on glass in any shape or size bottle. Because of this technological advancement, the machine is limited only by the imagination. Discover its full potential on Satimat’s stand B21.
- As the largest manufacturer of standard bottles and closures in Europe, SHB GMBH will launch at ADF&PCD 2019 a line of bottles that honor their corporate commitment to providing the most eco-friendly solutions available: bottles from up to 100% recycled HDPE, from up to 97% recycled HDPE from “yellow bag“ waste, from up to 100% recycled PET and from up to 96% bio-based HDPE. See more at stand C26.