Face time with Kleenax
New line of facial cleansing products for women features innovative fabric-based technologies to help reveal one's best skin.
December 18, 2015
by Canadian Packaging staff
DALLAS—Kleenex, the inventor of the facial tissue category and trusted for its exceptional softness, is entering the facial cleansing category with an exclusive new line of facial cleansing products for women, which feature innovative fabric-based technologies.
The cleansers combine uniquely textured, multilayered fabrics infused with a pro-vitamin complex for a noticeably healthier looking, and feeling skin.
These products are designed to deliver an easy-to-use clean, as effective as many traditional facial cleansers.
The Kleenex Facial Cleansing line, available exclusively online at www.kleenex.com/facialcleansing, includes:
- Exfoliating Cushions: Exclusive dual-sided cushions smooth and polish the skin while the water-activated cleanser cleans the skin;
- Moist Facial Cleansing Wipes: (see image above) Exclusive multilayered, textured fabric lifts and traps dirt, oil, makeup and impurities for naturally fresh skin;
- Cotton Soft Pads: A versatile tool to complement every part of a beauty routine;
- Moist Eye Makeup Removers: Exclusive fabric technology, infused with oil-free remover, to lift and trap even long-lasting eye makeup with ease;
- Shine Away Sheets: Double-sided fabric technology lifts and traps excess oil without smudging makeup.
Kleenex has a strong heritage in making high-quality tissue fabrics, and we are extending that knowledge into new innovations for effective facial cleansing,” says Kleenax senior brand manager Eniko Olah.
Kleenex Exfoliating Cushions, Facial Cleansing Wipes and Eye Makeup Removers come in attractive, sleek dispensers that are beautiful enough to keep displayed and readily accessible anywhere in the home. Cost-efficient refill packs easily slide into the dispensers to make maintaining the skin’s healthy glow simple.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, nearly a quarter of the world’s population trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in 80 countries. To learn more about the 143-year0old company, visit www.kimberly-clark.com.