The Processing Zone at PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2013 sells out
The special pavilion has grown by over 40 per cent since first being introduced in 2010.
May 3, 2013
by Canadian Packaging Staff
LAS VEGAS—PMMI, the owner and producer of PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2013 taking place September 23-25 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV, has announced announced that exhibit space in The Processing Zone has sold out.
The packed pavilion, located in the South Hall, houses a wide range of processing technologies for manufacturers in the baking and snack, beverage, dairy and confectionery industries, as well as other vertical sectors.
“Since debuting at PACK EXPO in 2010, the number of solutions providers exhibiting in The Processing Zone has increased by 42 percent,” says PMMI vice-president of trade shows Jim Pittas. “This growth stems from the fact that food and beverage processors continue to take a unified approach to packaging and processing and seek opportunities to be connected to solutions for the entire manufacturing lines.”
The Processing Zone represents only a small segment of exhibitors highlighting processing technologies at the show. Companies offering processing solutions will also be located throughout the exhibit halls, alongside packaging equipment and materials and containers suppliers.
With over 1,600 exhibitors and more than 700,000 net square feet of exhibit space, PACK EXPO Las Vegas will be the most comprehensive resource for food and beverage processors in North America in 2013.
Food and beverage processors will also have access to a number of other resources at PACK EXPO Las Vegas:
- The Confectionery Pavilion, sponsored by the National Confectioners Association (NCA), will link attendees with equipment and materials that maximize flexibility, enhance convenience and protect product freshness.
- The Baking-Snack Break lounge, endorsed by the Snack Food Association, and The Candy Bar lounge, sponsored by NCA, will offer networking opportunities and access to experts who can provide guidance on packaging- and processing-related challenges.
- The Beverage Cooler Lounge, endorsed by the International Society of Beverage Technologists, provides a casual forum for attendees to network and exchange ideas with peers, plus Ask-the-Expert sessions for seeking technical advice.
- The Food Safety Summit Resource Center will help processors learn about the latest breakthroughs in food safety technologies, and source solutions to the challenges facing the industry.
- Access to free education with the return of Innovation Stage. Details about presentation topics and times will be announced closer to the show.
To register for PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2013, visit www.packexpo.com. Discounted registration ($30) is available through September 9, when registration increases to $60.
PMMI is a trade association representing 600+ packaging and processing supply chain companies that provide a full range of packaging and processing machinery, materials, components and containers. PMMI organizes the PACK EXPO trade shows: PACK EXPO International, PACK EXPO Las Vegas, PACK EXPO East, EXPO PACK Mexico and EXPO PACK Guadalajara.