Tetra Pak: From idea to execution
At the Pack Expo International 2014 in Chicago, attendees will learn how Tetra Pak applies expertise in product design, processing and packaging to help its customers achieve profitable growth.
October 16, 2014
by Canadian Packaging Staff
DENTON, TX—Tetra Pak, the world leader in food processing and packaging solutions, will showcase its broad competencies and cutting edge capabilities in marketing, product concept and design, formulation and processing, co-packing and technical service at PACK EXPO International at Chicago’s McCormick Place.
Situated in booth #S-1519, and exhibiting with the theme “From Idea to Execution,” Tetra Pak will demonstrate how it is a complete solution provider that assists and supports its food and beverage customers in achieving sustainable and profitable processing, production and marketing results.
Tetra Pak will welcome food and beverage professionals to its booth with informative presentations showcasing the many ways the company can help brands innovate and deliver groundbreaking products that address today’s market needs. The exhibit will explore seven key areas:
- Technical Expertise.
- Complete Processing Solutions;
- Co-Packing Network;
- Harnessing Sustainability;
- Product Development;
- Value Creation;
- Product Innovation.
In addition to their booth presentation, Tetra Pak experts will also share their insights in several PACK EXPO education sessions.
- Sunday, Nov. 2, 11:45 a.m. Food Safety Summit Resource Center Aseptic Technology and Traceability in Packaging Presented by Suley Muratoglu, vice-president, Marketing & Product Management;
- Sunday, Nov. 2, 12:30 p.m. Food Safety Summit Resource Center Aseptic Technology and Traceability in Food Processing Presented by Mikael Odelius, automation manager;
- Tuesday, Nov. 4, 12:00 p.m. Innovation Stage, N-4580 North Hall Grand Concourse Packaging As Design – Five Emerging Trends to Watch Presented by Suley Muratoglu, vice-president, Marketing & Product management
PACK EXPO International is scheduled November 2-5, 2014 in Chicago. Program and registration information can be found at www.packexpointernational.com.
Tetra Pak is a global leading food processing and packaging solutions company, with more than 23,000 employees based in over 80 countries. More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapakusa.com.