RC Show Set to Return in 2022
Restaurants Canada has officially announced RC Show 2022 will return with a dynamic, in-person and virtual broadcast, three-day event held at the Enercare Centre from February 27 – March 1.
Restaurants Canada is preparing for a full in-person comeback to reignite the industry by combining an in-person trade show along with nationally broadcasted conference sessions that attendees can attend virtually. This will be paired with an enhanced buyers program linking buyers directly to the industry suppliers to conduct business even more efficiently.
Attendees can expect to find the industry’s top brands and suppliers at the live show as well as programming from global thought leaders who will be assembled to discuss key industry issues to support the relaunch of the industry.
RC Show 2022 is expected to unlock the door to new opportunities and provide valuable tools to improve and strengthen business operations, all in support of next year’s revive theme.
In addition to the online integrations mentioned above, below is a list of what to expect at the live RC Show 2022:
- Category specific pavilions and curated feature areas displaying leading brands as well as top suppliers offering a variety of innovative products.
- Solution-based content in the form of informative sessions across multiple stages, practical workshops, enlightening panel discussions and fireside chats with global industry leaders who will be exploring all categories and topics that matter most to operators–including new profit avenues, foodservice and cannabis, restaurant profitability, mental health, diversity, sustainability and safety.
- Moderated and engaging round table discussions with agendas geared to achieving solutions on pressing topics within the industry.
- Professionally designed, fully functional pop-up restaurant that will activate brands and showcase the most innovative equipment and PPE technology.
- Comprehensive and expanded qualifying rounds for competitions that will also include virtual submissions allowing for greater national participation.
- Signature events including the industry’s largest networking event, RC Show’s Opening Night Reception and Breakfast with Champions.
- Expanded domestic and international Buyers Program providing the opportunity to source and build partnerships and long-term connections between buyers and sellers across the country and within all sectors of the hospitality industry.
- In conjunction with the continued use of a world-class broadcast technology platform, virtual guest speakers and content available on-demand for those who cannot attend in-person.
With both live and virtual conference elements, RC Show 2022 aims to reignite and revive the Canadian foodservice and hospitality industry through its new and improved online content strategy, buyers’ program and face-to-face business connection opportunities.