PAC’s Smart Packaging Workshop
On October 25, 2016 in Montréal, PAC, Packaging Consortium is holding the Smart Packaging Workshop: Trends, Technologies and Solutions discussing brands and the competitive edge.
September 27, 2016
by Canadian Packaging staff
PAC, Packaging Consortium is hosting the Smart Packaging Workshop: Trends, Technologies and Solutions on October 25, 2016 at the Institut des communications graphiques et de l’imprimabilité in Montréal.
Consumer brands need a fresh competitive edge to stand out on a crowded store shelf. Intelligent packaging options capable of wireless communication can engage with consumers and provide key product information, tips and advice, to turn shoppers into buyers. This workshop is your opportunity to learn about the new emerging trends and developments in intelligent packaging to increase sales, protect your brand, track products through the supply chain.
Come and engage with members from both PAC and CPEIA, technology companies, retailers, brand owners and learn how PE-related technologies or applications can be integrated into packaging. See how you can increase sales with smart packaging!
- Key Trends in Printable and Flexible Electronics for Smart Packaging, by Peter Kallai, president and chief executive officer, CPEIA;
- Xerox Packaging Solutions. The Future is Now! by Michelle Crétien, program manager, Xerox;
- The Retail Revolution by Mark Baldwin, president & co-founder of TUKU;
- Smart Packaging – The Timing is Now by Patrice Resther, chief executive officer of Communiglobe Inc., and Sebastien Baril, director global business development for sgsco;
- Smart Packaging at NRC by Dr. Neil Graddage, research associate with the National Research Council;
- Additional Value for Packaging by Dr. Chloé Bois of the Institut des communications graphiques et de l’imprimabilité.
More speakers to be announced soon!
After the conference, there will be a tour of the large scale Roll to Roll printed electronics pilot manufacturing facility of ICI Printable Electronics. This tour will take about 45 minutes.
Tuesday, October 25, 2016
11:00am – 11:45am – Registration & Lunch, Networking
11:45am Conference begins
1:30pm – 2:00pm Networking Break
3:30pm – 4:00pm Q&A
4:00pm – ICI Printable Electronics Facility Tour
Institut des communications graphiques et de l’imprimabilité
999, ave. Émile-Journault Est, Montréal (Québec), H2M 2E2
About PAC, Packaging Consortium
Join over 2,200 North American members that benefit from the vast networking opportunities through PAC’s wide range of competitions, educational activities and events. PAC, Packaging Consortium is a not-for-profit corporation serving as a vital partner and catalyst for the packaging value chain for over 65 years. For more information, visit www.pac.ca.