Multivac Academy offers packaging lectures
At the Multivac booth at interpack 2014, the company will offer a variety of expert lectures on the current topics and trends in the packaging industry.
April 11, 2014
by Canadian Packaging Staff
Wolfertschwenden, Germany—As part of its presence at interpack 2014, May 8-14 in Düsseldorf, Multivac is offering a variety of expert lectures on current topics in the packaging industry in the Multivac Academy.
The programme of the MULTIVAC Academy, which will take place at the MULTIVAC booth in Hall 5, E23, will include expert presentations on: packaging innovation; packaging development and packaging design; sustainability concepts in the packaging industry; energy efficiency of packaging machines; food packaging made from renewable raw materials; and design and process validation in the pharmaceutical industry.
In addition to in-house speakers, MULTIVAC has speakers from other companies, including:
- Neil Cashmann, Snapsil Corporation
- Matthias Giebel, Berndt & Partner Consultants GmbH
- Georg Götz, Fraunhofer IWU
- Matthias Grzib, Institut für Verpackungstechnik (IfV) of VVL e.V.
- Dieter Mößner, Karl Edelmann GmbH
- Dr. Michael Okoroafor, H.J. Heinz Company
- Thomas Reissig, Verdesoft GmbH
- Vanessa Schmidt, Fraunhofer IWU
- Dr. Cornelia Stramm, Fraunhofer IVV
- Thierry Wagner, DuPont Medical and Pharmaceutical Protections
- Christoph Waldau, Berndt & Partner Creality
The program is completed by a panel discussion on the use of HPP (High Pressure Pasteurization) for the preservation of food products, taking place on May 12 at 11AM.
Participants in the HPPP panel include Prof. Dr. H.C. Langowski (Fraunhofer IVV), Dr. Markus Grube (legal practice for food law Kroll Weyland Grube), Sadia Seemen (Food Science Inc. Limited), and Dr. Tobias Richter (MULTIVAC).
For more information about the MULTIVAC Academy programme and the registration form, visit www.multivac-at-interpack.com.