Henkel webinar: Food Contact Statements – How to read and apply
Live webinar to take place on October 25, led by Dr. Monika Toenniessen.
October 13, 2017
by Canadian Packaging staff
Henkel AG & Co. KGaA is producing a new live seminar: “Food Contact Statements – How to read and apply” on Wednesday, October 25 at 9AM and 4PM CEST.
Dr. Monika Toenniessen will provide an overview on the following aspects:
- Which legislation is valid for adhesives and must be considered in food contact statements?
- Which additional information is mentioned in the food contact statements?
- How does Henkel support its customers for the risk assessment of the adhesives?
- What is the responsibility of our customers when receiving a food contact statement?
To participate, please click on the following link and fill in the registration form.
REGISTER for free
Click HERE to see all Henkel webinars in 2017
The webinar will be divided into the following sections:
- 30 – 45 min. presentation
- 15 min. Q&A session
Please register at least one day before the webinar starts.
For more information on Henkel, visit www.packaging.henkel-adhesives.com/en.html.