Food Trends Forecast 2012 event
GFTC presents tradeshow and table-top exhibition for food processors.
September 21, 2012
by Canadian Packaging Staff
Forecasting what we will eat in the future—why, and when we will eat it are all important questions for food processors.
On November 8, 2012 at the Pearson Convention Centre in Brampton, Ont., the GFTC (Guelph Food & Technology Centre) is bringing together trends and concepts of significance that will impact the future planning of the food industry that will enable you to gain insights from a line-up of expert speakers who will cover retail, manufacturing, foodservice and culinary food trends.
The agenda for Food Trends Forecast 2012 is filled with the latest and most sought after food industry information. Topics to be addressed include:
- major influences on the Canadian food and beverage marketplace;
- how open innovation is revolutionizing the food industry;
- food flavors of the future;
- Canadian consumption patterns and snacking
- the evolution of food trends
For more information, visit the GFTC: HERE.