EskoArtwork Roadshow at Ryerson University
Day event to demonstrate the power of Esko's graphic software programs.
October 25, 2011
by Canadian Packaging Staff
EskoArtwork, the global market leader with software for artwork creation, pre-production, automation, quality assurance and collaboration targeted at brand owners, retailers, designers and packaging manufacturers is bringing its wares and expertise to Toronto to demonstrate its latest and greatest products and enhancements.
Taking place on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at Ryerson University in Toronto, the all-day EskoArtwork Roadshow event will include:
- Exceeding Demand in a Sign & Display market;
- Web enabled solutions for your project lifecycle;
- Color my World;
- Packaging: drive cost out/drive profit up;
- Start your Automation Engine – the new standard in MIS integration;
- A new horizon for flexo printing;
- A Jaw dropping 3D experience;
- ArtiosCAD world’s most popular structure design software.
Breakfast (8:00 AM) and Lunch (Noon) will be provided.
Oakham House/Ryerson Student Centre Conferencing
63 Gould Street
Toronto, ON M5B 1E9
To register, visit: www.esko.com/toronto.