Details set for PAC Awards Gala
Come one, come all, join the celebration of North America's best and brightest packaging success stories.
March 26, 2013
by Canadian Packaging Staff
Toronto—On April 22, 2013, North American packaging industry leaders will assemble at the PAC Leadership Awards Gala to recognize and celebrate this year’s outstanding packages and companies.
In 2008, PAC—The Packaging Association held the inaugural Sustainable Packaging Competition which combined with the PAC Packaging Competition to become the PAC Leadership Awards in 2009.
For 2013, in addition to the gold and silver awards to be presented, six Best of Show awards will also be awarded:
- PAC Leadership Award: presented to the ‘Leader Among Leaders’ selected from both the PAC and/or Sustainable Packaging Competition submissions ;
- Canadian Packaging Consumers’ Voice Award: selected by the Canadian Packaging magazine from the PAC Packaging Competition submissions ;
- PAC Packaging Award: selected from the PAC Packaging Competition submissions;
- Grocery Business Leading Edge Award: selected by the Grocery Business Media from the PAC Packaging Competition submissions;
- Walmart Canada Sustainable Packaging Award: selected by Walmart Canada from the PAC Sustainable Packaging Competition submissions;
- PAC Sustainable Packaging Award: selected from the PAC Sustainable Packaging Competition submissions.
Monday, April 22, 2013
Cocktail reception: 5 p.m.
Dinner & awards ceremony: 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Mississauga Convention Centre
75 Derry Road,
$175.00 + HST per person
$160.00 + HST per person for tables of 10 or more
Contact for more information:
PAC – The Packaging Association 416-646-4640 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.