2017 Canadian Leadership Awards
Gala PAC, Packaging Consortium event on May 2 announces 2017 Canadian Leadership Awards winners.
May 3, 2017
by Canadian Packaging staff
On May 2, 2017, PAC, Packaging Consortium held the PAC Canadian Leadership Awards Gala at the Mississauga Convention Center in Toronto, Ontario.
Two Best of Show winners were chosen from among all of the entries, with full stories on both available in the May 2017 issue of Canadian Packaging magazine :
PAC Packaging Award: ‘iögo’ by Davis
|Brand Owner||Ultima Foods|
Photo at top shows the PAC Packaging Award winners on stage receiving their congratulations from PAC, Packaging Consortium.
Canadian Packaging Consumers Voice Award: ‘Diet Coke One-of-a-Kind‘ by Coca-Cola
|Brand Name||Diet Coke – One-of-a-Kind Promotion|
|Graphic Designer||HP and Perennial|
The Canadian Packaging Consumers Voice Award was sponsored by Canadian Packaging magazine.
Awards were also given out for:
- Brand Marketing – New Brand, Food & Beverage;
- Brand Marketing – New Brand, Non-Food;
- Brand Marketing – Brand Revitalization, Food & Beverage;
- Brand Marketing – Brand Revitalization, Non-Food;
- Specific Package – Paperboard;
- Specific Package – Flexible;
- Specific Package – Corrugated Containers;
- Specific Package – Labels;
- Specific Package – Rigid/Semi-Rigid;
- In-Store Marketing;
- Sustainable Packaging