13th Annual North American Summit on Food Safety
Join the food safety professionals from North America to learn the latest in regulatory issues in food safety and food quality.
January 11, 2017
by Canadian Packaging staff
NSF International is pleased to partner with the 13th Annual North American Summit on Food Safety.
Situated in Guelph, Ont., NSF International Canada provides management systems and organic certification, Global Food Safety Initiative (
Transform Your Food Safety Process
Join food safety professionals from both Canada and the U.S. to tackle safety and quality across the food industry.
Ensure you know what you must do to meet regulatory and best practice standards in food safety.
Learn how to transform your food safety processes, and safeguard compliance.
Take away proven solutions to reduce risk.
Learn and network from industry experts including:
- Nicole Bouchard-Steeves, executive director, CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency);
- Aline Dimitri, executive director, Food Safety Science Directorate, deputy chief food science officer, CFIA;
- Michael Masotti, senior advisor to the director general, Food Directorate, Health Canada;
- Mark Abdoo, assistant commissioner, global regulatory policy & director for public health and trade, USFDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration);
- Gina Reo, vice-president, Weston Foods.
Learn how to transform your success with pathogen detection and microbiology, tools to prevent contamination, processes to prepare for audit, FSMA (U.S. Food Safety Modernization Act) and SFCA (Safe Food for Canadians Act) tips and much more.
To register, request updates, or ask a question: