PMMI adds 17 new members
New companies added to association's swelling membership.
packaging machine manufacturers
PMMI‘s (Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Institute) Board of Directors added 17 new companies to its membership at its April 14, 2012 meeting, held in conjunction with PMMI’s Executive Leadership Conference (San Antonio, Texas; April 15–17).
PMMI is a trade association with nearly 600 member companies that manufacture packaging, processing and packaging-related converting machinery, commercially-available packaging machinery components, containers and materials in the United States and Canada.
“Their membership in PMMI will grant these companies valuable access to business intelligence, networking opportunities and a variety of other resources to strengthen their market positions,” says PMMI president and chief executive officer Charles D. Yuska.
Canadian companies added (see below) are: PallayPack Inc. and Greenbelt Industries, Inc.
Applications for all membership categories are online at www.PMMI.org. Interested companies can contact PMMI vice-president, Industry Services, Tom Egan for further information: 703-243-8555 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
- AmbaFlex, Inc., (Grand Prairie, Texas) manufactures conveying equipment;
- Integrated Packaging Machinery (Comstock Park, Mich.) manufactures packing robotics and equipment lines;
- Miller Weldmaster (Navarre, Ohio) manufactures heat sealing machinery;
- PallayPack Inc. (Kirkland, QC, Canada) designs and builds liquid and tablet filling and capping solutions;
- S+S Inspection Inc. (Bartlett, Ill.) manufactures inspection equipment;
- Sage Automation (Beaumont, Texas) manufactures robotic material-handling systems.
- Belt Corporation of America (Cumming, Ga.) specializes in the manufacturing of specialty belting
- Datalogic Automation (Hebron, Ky.) specializes in automatic identification, detection and marking solutions;
- Forbo Siegling, LLC (Huntersville, NC) produces various belts used for light material handling;
- Harting Inc., NA, (Elgin, Ill.) produces connectors used in the packaging industry.
- Greenbelt Industries, Inc., (Mississauga, ON, Canada) manufactures and fabricates specialty coated fabrics, conveyor belts and tapes;
- Landsberg Engineered Packaging Solutions (Buena Park, Calif.) manufactures corrugated boxes;
- MRI Flexible Packaging (Newtown, Pa.) provides labeling solutions;
- Plastic Suppliers, Inc. (Columbus, Ohio) is a film manufacturer and distributor;
- Polyplex Americas, Inc. (Dallas, Texas) is a PET film manufacturer.
- Staubli Corporation (Duncan, SC) manufactures connectors and robotic arms used in packaging and processing;
- Triple/S Dynamics, Inc. (Dallas, Texas) provides custom-engineered solutions for the processing industry.
PMMI is a trade association of about 600 member companies that manufacture packaging, processing and related converting machinery in the United States or Canada; machinery components and packaging containers and materials. PMMI’s vision is to be the leading global resource for the packaging and processing supply chain, and its mission is to improve and promote members’ abilities to meet the needs of their customers.
PMMI organizes the PACK EXPO trade shows: PACK EXPO International, PACK EXPO Las Vegas and EXPO PACK México, connecting participants in the packaging and processing supply chain with their customers around the world.