American Packaging Summit 2018 takes place June 6-7 in Chicago
Event organized by Toronto-based Generis Group.
January 22, 2018
by Canadian Packaging staff
Packaging executives and industry professionals are invited to join Generis Group‘s American Packaging Summit on June 6-7, 2018 in Chicago, for networking with peers, insight on the latest trends and inspiration from leading global brands.
This event, held at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare, brings together multiple sectors – food and beverage, CPG, cosmetics, consumer care, toys and more – involved in the business of packaging.
This year’s focus will be on packaging trends in innovation, design, machinery and materials.
Titles in attendance include vice-presidents and directors of packaging innovation, design, technology, R&D, strategy, sustainability, procurement, engineering and more.
Key speakers include:
- Yolanda Malone, vice-president global R&D snacks and foods packaging, PepsiCo;
- Bruce Karas, vice-president, environment, sustainability, safety and technical information, The Coca-Cola Company;
- Craig Slavtcheff, global vice-president, R&D, global biscuits and snacks division, Campbell Soup Company;
- Michael Okoroafor, Ph.D., vice-president, global sustainability and packaging innovation, McCormick & Company;
- Craig Dubitsky, founder and chief executive officer, Hello Products; co-founder, EOS lip balm;
- Leland Maschmeyer, chief creative officer, Chobani;
- Mark Polson, vice-president, creativity and business innovation, Estee Lauder;
- Jane Chase, executive director, Institute of Packaging Professionals.
And presentations from Bayer, Church & Dwight, Colgate-Palmolive, Crown Holdings, Dell, Diageo, Dole Packaged Foods, GlaxoSmithKline, Grolsch-Asahi Breweries, Ltd., Hasbro, The Hershey Company, Mars Incorporated, Mattel, Michigan State University, Microsoft, Molson Coors, Nestlé, Reckitt Benckiser and many more.
For more information and registration, follow the link: www.uspacksummit.com.